Activity camps for children from 3-12* years old at your local leisure centre. Prepare for an action packed holiday!
Hurry up, spaces are filling up fast! Click here to book!
- Fit For Sport is UK’s leading healthy lifestyle activities provider and has been delivering Ofsted registered Activity camps for over 20 years.
- Activity camps run every schoool holiday.
- Activity camp for ages listed at your participating centres (see table below).
- Online, Early Bird and Sibling Discounts available throughout the year, with Fit For Sport accepting tax credits and childcare vouchers.
- Activity leaders hold nationally recognised qualifications, are fully DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked and first aid trained.
- Wide range of Ofsted registered activities that include popular multi-sports, healthy lifestyle sessions, swimming, arts & crafts and much more!
- Activity camps are a great way for children to keep active, have fun, make friends and participate in a wide range of sports and activities, all within a safe environment.
Keeping Active Has Never Been So Much Fun! BOOK NOW!
2013 Activity Camp Dates
Fit for Sport camps will be running at participating centres on the following dates:
- Mon 21st October - Fri 25th October (Lammas Leisure Centre only)
- Mon 28th October - Fri 1st November* (excluding Lammas Leisure Centre & Northolt Leisure Centre)
- Thurs 31st October - Taster Day (Northolt Leisure Centre)
These are the three time slots (venue dependent):
- Standard Day: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Extended Day: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Taster Day: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Not sure what to do with your children during the school holidays?
Why not send them to one of our Activity Camps! Camps are a great way for your child to try a wide range of games, sports and activities, have fun, meet new friends and much more!
Let your child TRY, TAKE PART IN AND LEARN a range of new activities/skills with Fit For Sport.
This October Half Term Promises to be Full of TRICKS and TREATS!
This autumn is going to be an Action Packed Autumn! Join Fit For Sport this Halloween Half Term as they prepare for something spook-tacular! Each of their amazing activities will have an extra special ghoulish twist… Look out for Spooky Sports and Ghostly Games! During this action packed week children will be building up to a ‘Trick or Treat festival of Spooky active games’ including: Broomstick Racing, Cauldron Shooter, Haunted House, Terror Tennis ,Demon Dodgeball , Creepy Crafts and much more!
Click here to find out more!
Offer a wide range of sports and activities
Engage and Educate children on the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle
Offer FLEXIBLE HOURS for working parents
Offer superb VALUE for money
Provide SAFE and HIGH QUALITY full day care
Please call their friendly Customer Service Team on 0845 456 3233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fitforsport.co.uk
Don’t let your child miss Spooky Sports and Ghostly Games with Fit For Sport!
Participating Everyone Active Centres