Activity camps for children from 3-12* years old at your local leisure centre. Prepare for an action packed holiday!
Hurry up, spaces are filling up fast! Click here to book!
- Fit For Sport is UK’s leading healthy lifestyle activities provider and has been delivering Ofsted registered Activity camps for over 20 years.
- Activity camps run every schoool holiday.
- Activity camp for ages listed at your participating centres (see table below).
- Online, Early Bird and Sibling Discounts available throughout the year, with Fit For Sport accepting tax credits and childcare vouchers.
- Activity leaders hold nationally recognised qualifications, are fully DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked and first aid trained.
- Wide range of Ofsted registered activities that include popular multi-sports, healthy lifestyle sessions, swimming, arts & crafts and much more!
- Activity camps are a great way for children to keep active, have fun, make friends and participate in a wide range of sports and activities, all within a safe environment.
Keeping Active Has Never Been So Much Fun! BOOK NOW!
2013 Activity Camp Dates
Fit for Sport camps will be running at participating centres on the following dates:
- May Half Term: Tue 28th - Fri 31st May
- Summer: Mon 15th July - Fri 30th August
- Standard Day: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Extended Day: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Taster Day: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Not sure what to do with your children during the school holidays?
Why not send them to one of our Activity Camps! Camps are a great way for your child to try a wide range of games, sports and activities, have fun, meet new friends and much more!
Let your child TRY, TAKE PART IN AND LEARN a range of new activities/skills with Fit For Sport.
Book NOW to benefit from the 10% Early Bird Discount! Simply quote 'grapes' when booking before Friday 10th May.
Don't miss May Half Term Rock Stars week!
Release your child’s inner Rock Star this May Half Term!
This week your children will become Kings and Queens of Rock, enjoying a range of new sports, games and activities with an extra special Rock Star twist!
Children will enjoy Rock Relays, Drummer Dodgeball, Crowd Surfing Sprints, Make your own Guitar, Air Guitar Talent shows and much more!
This is a week that is sure to go down in rock and roll history!
Please call their friendly Customer Service Team on 0845 456 3233 or email email@example.com or visit www.fitforsport.co.uk
Participating Everyone Active Centres
Taster days available Weds 29th May at Brickfield Sports & Recreation Ground and Grange Paddocks (Taster Days £10)