School of Dance Programme
Click here to access school term and holiday dates for Hampsire County Council
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Temporary Pool
• WHAT WILL THE OCCUPANCY BE?
The pool occupancy will be 36 during public sessions.
• WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE POOL?
The length is 18m, the width is 6m.
• WHAT IS THE DEPTH OF THE POOL?
It will be 1.1 meters for the whole length of the pool. When swim lessons from the lower stages move to the temporary pool, platforms will be used to adjust the depth.
• THE POOL PROGRAMME STATES WEEKEND ‘SWIM 4 EVERYONE’ SESSIONS ARE BOOKABLE - HOW DO I DO THIS?
You will be able to book your sessions the same way you book into a class, you can do this 7 days in advance at reception or over the phone
• WHAT ABOUT BOOKING ONLINE?
Online booking will not be available for these sessions.
• IS THERE A DISHONOUR CHARGE ON THE BOOKABLE SESSIONS
Terms and conditions apply, 24 hour cancellation procedure, non refundable or transferable. The bookable sessions are just like exercise classes, a dishonour charge will be applied for non attendance or late cancellation.
• WILL THE COST OF MY SWIM REMAIN THE SAME?
Swim prices will not change.
• HOW LONG ARE THE SWIM SESSIONS AT WEEKENDS?
These sessions will be 45 mins, you will need to check in at reception to confirm your attendance and collect a band and receipt to take on pool side.
• WHERE ARE THE CHANGING AREAS?
The change areas will be in the same place but reduced in size, a map will be available with the pool programme of where to go. For schools and swim lessons only - We have a QUICK change facility outside the TEMP pool to ease congestion. There is also a small group change area within the temporary pool.
• WHERE WILL I BE ABLE TO LOCK MY BIKE?
A bike rack will be relocated at the front of the building.
• WHAT TIME WILL THE SESSIONS BEGIN IN THE MORNING?
Monday to Friday sessions will start from 6am for the first 12 weeks. It will convert back to normal start times when back in to the Main Pool. Weekend start times will remain the same.
• WILL THERE BE LOCKERS IN THE TEMPORARY POOL?
Lockers will be available.
• CAN I TAKE MY PUSHCHAIR ON TO POOLSIDE?
A buggy park will be available before you walk on to poolside.
• WHAT IF THE SESSION I WANT IS FULL?
If your session is full you will be given the option to book into the next available session, or we can book you in for the following week.
• WILL THERE BE SHOWERING FACILITIES DURING ALL THE OPENING TIMES OF THE SWIMMING POOLS?
The showering facilities will be very limited during the development period in the changing village and only the family shower will be available. However you can use the dryside shower facilities at any time during your visit.