We offer structured courses which are run by a qualified Badminton Coach. The coach will help you build your technique, improve your game and learn new skills.
We also run a number of ‘drop-in’ sessions throughout the week – please see our timetable for more information.
This is an ideal course for children from 3yrs to 15 years of age. With our Trampoline Coach the techniques, routines and timing are all taught in a well-structured class.
This ‘drop-in’ session is supervised by an experienced Netball Coach who can give training tips, help with games and provide general support wherever needed.
Drop in and play some table-tennis with other players. Rackets and balls are provided.
Football, Basketball and many more courses are coming soon. Speak to Reception for more information.
Group Exercise Bookings Procedure
• As a member you can book up to 8 days in advance online (see reception to find out your login and pin number).
• You are required to give 5+ hours notice if you wish to cancel a class. Failure to do this will incur a £3.15 charge. This can be done online or over the phone.
• If you are on the waiting list for a class, you will receive a call should someone cancel their space.
• For insurance purposes, we have a set maximum number of people who can attend each type of class we run.
• If you are on the waiting list and have not received a call this means that there is no space for you in the class.
• Please do not arrive late to your class as once it has started, the instructor will be unable to accommodate you, and this can be disruptive for the class participants.
• If the class is due to start and you have not arrived in time to fulfil your booking, your space may be given to a person on the waiting list.
• When visiting the site to attend a class, please ensure you swipe your card at reception AND tick your name off of the register in the class. Failure to do either of these may result in a charge being applied to your account.
Any issues with your class bookings should be referred to reception rather then class instructors.
5 a side football at Basildon Sporting Village!
6-a-Side.co.uk are one of the leading and most affordable companies in Essex providing small sided football, including leagues in Basildon, Brentwood, Laindon, Southend, Stanford-Le-Hope and Thundersley.
6-a-Side.co.uk have been launching 5-a-Side Leagues at the Basildon Sporting Village since April 2011. They are the only league provider on the six fantastic 3G artificial grass pitches, which include Mens, Vets, Womens, Youth, Student, Business and Lunchtime Leagues.
Leagues are run throughout the week and include real promotion and relegation, trophies for league winners, fully qualified referees and everything provided including match balls and bibs so all the team needs to do is turn up and play.
To register your team or find out some more information, please contact Matt on 07917 134798, or email: info@6-a-Side.co.uk, or visit their website at www.6-a-Side.co.uk