For more Activities please see our Timetables page.
Fit For Sport - Kids Holiday Camps
Fit For Sport is UK’s leading healthy lifestyle activities provider and has been delivering Ofsted registered Kids Camps for over 20 years. Kids camps run every schoool holiday.
Click here to find out more about Fit For Sports.
March Membership Offer
Terms & Conditions
Easter Membership Offer
• The offer is available in Basildon Sporting Village, please check with your nearest leisure centre.
• The following terms apply for the rejoin for FREE offer from 25th - 31st March 2013:
– All customers MUST complete an application form for an Everyone Active Card at centre or must have a card already to participate.
– To be eligible for the offer customers MUST join and purchase our premium rate annual membership, single or joint option.
– Partners of either new or existing members can also join for FREE as long as they to purchase our premium rate monthly membership and the offer applies as above.
– All our normal membership terms apply (see back of application form)
– All operational and booking privileges and regulations apply
– All members who join and want to use the gym must complete a Health Commitment Statement. The offer is open to UK residents aged 16 or over
– May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, promotion or special offer.
Group Exercise Bookings Procedure
• As a member you can book up to 8 days in advance online (see reception to find out your login and pin number).
• You are required to give 5+ hours notice if you wish to cancel a class. Failure to do this will incur a £3.15 charge. This can be done online or over the phone.
• If you are on the waiting list for a class, you will receive a call should someone cancel their space.
• For insurance purposes, we have a set maximum number of people who can attend each type of class we run.
• If you are on the waiting list and have not received a call this means that there is no space for you in the class.
• Please do not arrive late to your class as once it has started, the instructor will be unable to accommodate you, and this can be disruptive for the class participants.
• If the class is due to start and you have not arrived in time to fulfil your booking, your space may be given to a person on the waiting list.
• When visiting the site to attend a class, please ensure you swipe your card at reception AND tick your name off of the register in the class. Failure to do either of these may result in a charge being applied to your account.
Any issues with your class bookings should be referred to reception rather then class instructors.
5 a side football at Basildon Sporting Village!
6-a-Side.co.uk are one of the leading and most affordable companies in Essex providing small sided football, including leagues in Basildon, Brentwood, Laindon, Southend, Stanford-Le-Hope and Thundersley.
6-a-Side.co.uk will be launching brand new 5-a-Side Leagues at the Basildon Sporting Village from April 2011. They will be the only league provider on the six fantastic 3G artificial grass pitches, which will include Mens, Vets, Womens, Youth, Student, Business and Lunchtime Leagues.
Leagues will be run throughout the week and will include real promotion and relegation, trophies for league winners, fully qualified referees and everything provided including match balls and bibs so all the team needs to do is turn up and play.
To register your team or find out some more information, please contact Matt on 07917 134798, or email: info@6-a-Side.co.uk, or visit their website at www.6-a-Side.co.uk