We’re very excited to reopen our doors and we look forward to seeing you back at Coral Reef. As I’m sure you can appreciate, we’ve had to adapt the operation of the facility in line with the current circumstances.
Please familiarise yourselves with our general reopening measures, which apply to all Everyone Active centres. In addition, please see the below the below information relating specifically to Coral Reef:
Coral Reef Reopening Measures
- We ask customers to arrive no earlier than 15 mins before their session starts to avoid too many people being in the area at one time
- We ask customers to come ‘beach ready’ for their session
- There will be a car park check point in place to ensure only those booked for that time can gain entry
- We ask customers to please wait in the car park until you are called by the announcement service for your session
- We ask customers to sanitise on entrance and exit of the building
- We will be introducing banded sessions to ensure no overcrowding
- Sanitiser will be available at the band collection point
- Sessions will be 90-minutes-long and customers will be able to use all areas of the pool and flumes
- One-way systems will be in place throughout the changing village
- Each session will be allocated a changing area
- One-way systems will be in place within the pool and flumes areas
- We will have reduced numbers in the pool at any one time to enable social distancing throughout Coral Reef
- Clear social distancing markers will be displayed at queueing locations, including those for flumes
- Regular cleaning and sanitising will take place by Everyone Active colleagues, including within the pool and flume areas
- Colleagues will sanitisation the flume rafts after each ride
We hope you can understand these changes we’ve had to make. We ask everyone visiting the centre to remain respectful of others and the measures we have put in place.
Were very excited to reopen our doors and we look forward to seeing you back at Coral Reef
The Everyone Active Team.