We’re delighted to be moving towards Step 4 of the Roadmap to Reopening on Monday 19th July. As I’m sure you can appreciate, we’ve had to adapt the operation of the facility in line with the current circumstances.
Please familiarise yourselves with our general COVID Secure Measures, which apply to all Everyone Active centres. In addition, please see the below the below information relating specifically to Coral Reef:
Coral Reef Reopening Measures
- We still ask customers to arrive no earlier than 15 mins before their session starts to avoid too many people being in the area at one time.
- Sneeze screens will remain in place at all till points.
- Customers are no longer required to come ‘beach ready’ for their session.
- All lockers and changing cubicles will be available, lockers operate using a £1 coin or trolley token.
- Customers are still asked, where possible, to leave pushchairs in their vehicles.
- To continue to reduce customer touch points, visitors of Coral Reef will need to provide our front of house team their vehicle registration details upon arrival at reception for a virtual parking permit.
- Sanitising stations will remain in place on entrance and exit of the building as well as found in several locations throughout the facility.
- Sessions will continue to be online booking only via the website or Everyoneactive app.
- All sessions are banded and sanitiser will be available at the band collection point.
- Sessions are 90-minutes-long and customers will be able to use all areas of the pool and flumes during Family swimming with waterslide sessions.
- One-way systems will be removed from the 19th July throughout the changing village but will remain in areas on poolside.
- Our pool numbers will be incrementally increased over a 5 week period starting from the 19th July.
- Social distancing requirements throughout the facility will be removed however we encourage customers to continue to wear face coverings when entering and leaving the facility.
- Regular increased cleaning and sanitising will continue to take place by Everyone Active colleagues, including within the changing village, pool and flume areas.
- Colleagues will be continuing to sanitise the flume rafts after each ride.
- Coral Reef will remain a cashless centre, any onsite purchases will need to be made via cashless payment.
- We also welcome the return of spectators from 19th July, spectating will however only be available from within the restaurant area as no longer any access to poolside terraces.
We hope you can understand these changes we’ve had to make. We ask everyone visiting the centre to remain respectful of others and the measures we have put in place.
We’re very excited to reopen our doors and we look forward to seeing you back at Coral Reef
The Everyone Active Team.