We set our members a very tall challenge during June, to conquer a range of six famous mountain peaks with their cumulative steps throughout the month.
A fantastic 500 of you stepped up to the challenge and began working your way through these testing summit distances, with a phenomenal 155 managing to conquer all six mountains.
- 304 scoured Scafell Pike [12,360 steps]
- 298 summited Mount Snowdon [14,240 steps; Total 26,600]
- 291 beat Ben Nevis [17,620 steps; Total 44,220]
- 267 mastered Mount Blanc [60,840 steps; Total 105,060]
- 223 killed Mount Kilimanjaro [77,360 steps; Total 182,420]
- 155 Monstered Mount Everest [116,140 steps; Total 298,560]
Well done to all our entrants, but a special well done goes out to our leaderboard top two, an anonymous user from Porchester and Paula Prince from Hucknall who reached over 1 million steps during June, enough to ascend and descend Mount Everest ten times!
If you’re looking for something to keep you motivated and boost your activity levels, take a look at our latest challenges.