As you may well have noticed, there have been some changes to the Everyone Active website recently and that includes the way you can access and view your child’s progress along their swim lesson journey with their Aqua Passport. Here’s how to access their Aqua Passport details.
Don’t worry though, it’s simplicity itself. All you have to do is login to your account with your email and password. If, however, you’ve yet to set your password, then you’ll need to follow this link to set a new password to go with your email address to act as the login for your account.
Once you’ve completed these steps, follow the below instructions:
- Once logged in, you may be asked to confirm whether you would like to use the gym. Select the answer that suits you.
- If you selected “Yes”, you will be directed to complete your online induction and set your goals online. Please follow this five minute process to gain access to your profile.
- Once complete, you will gain access to your profile. If you selected “No” you will be directed to this stage immediately.
- Now you have access, click “My Profile” in the top right hand corner.
- Under “Activities & Goals”, you will find “Courses & Lessons”, click this.
- Scroll down to your child’s name and click the ‘View Progress’ link and you’ll be taken to your child’s Aqua Passport page.