The following terms apply for the ‘free guest pass’ offer
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The offer is open to UK residents aged 16 or over
- Pass is valid for 14 days from the date of the email sent which contains the pass
- To validate your pass, please book an appointment at your local centre and a colleague can complete the registration process with you. If you do not book an appointment we may not be able to give you access on the day you attend as we may not have a colleague available to help. Please bring one proof of ID with you that confirms your age
- Free day guest pass entitles the user to unlimited use of the gym, pools and classes at their chosen site
- All customers must complete an application form for an ‘Membership card’ at the centre. A valid email address must be provided
- All customers wishing to use the gym must complete an induction (provided free of charge) and complete a Health Commitment Statement
- All classes must be booked in advance. Classes are subject to availability.
- Pass may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, promotion or special offer
- No cash alternative is offered
- In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time
- This offer does not affect consumer’s statutory rights
- The offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts
- PROMOTER: SLM, 2 WATLING DRIVE, SKETCHLEY MEADOWS, HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE10 3EY