Hot Yoga is one of the fastest growing styles of yoga, practised in up to a 42 degree heated studio.
- FLEXIBILITY The 100F heat allows your muscles to reach new levels of flexibility
- STRENGTH Low impact and the range of vinyasas allows you to use muscles you didn’t know you had
- BREATHING Hot Yoga teaches you to breathe in a full and controlled manner
- CARDIO FITNESS A 90-minute class can burn up to 1,000 calories
- HEALING Let your mind and body feel revived
- DETOXIFYING Sweating throughout the class purges the toxins from the skin
Try Hot Yoga for 20 Days for £20
Westgate Leisure Centre’s brand new Hot Yoga Studio hosts a range of classes to suit all abilities.
Hot Yoga provides a fantastic workout as well as being energising and fun. Our instructors live and breathe Yoga and want to pass on their skills and passion to our clients.
All classes are hosted in our brand new Hot Yoga Studio that can be heated up to 42 degrees. There has never been a better time to try Hot Yoga so if you are beginner wanting to give it a try or a yoga expert we have a class for you.
Tel: 03330 050396
Join Online » Book Online »
Timetable » FAQ’s »
*Terms Apply, please contact your centre for details.