1. The promoter of the Competition is Max Whitlock Gymnastics powered by Everyone A…ctive leisure centres.
2. The competition is open to children aged between seven and 11 and in order to qualify for the competition they must be enrolled onto the Max Whitlock Gymnastics scheme between April and October 2019 at an Everyone Active leisure centre.
3. Two gymnasts will be shortlisted by each Max Whitlock Gymnastics participating Everyone Active centre.
4. The selection for the competition will be based upon the four key components of the Max Whitlock Gymnastics intermediate level gymnastics testing criteria, Power, Balance, Strength and Flexibility.
5. Shortlisted children from each centre will be informed in December 2019 and invited to attend a national competition in January 2020.
6. The shortlisted gymnasts must be available to compete in the national competition in January 2020 (exact date TBC) in order to qualify to be the next ‘Mini Max’.
7. The two randomly selected winning gymnasts, will be judged by Max Whitlock Gymnastics and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The winners will be notified live at national competition in January 2020 (exact date TBC).
9. The prize for one winner is bespoke training guidance for each child for one year following the competition, two skype/facetime calls to see how they’re progressing with their training guidance for one year following the competition, a signed Max Whitlock Gymnastics t-shirt for each child and two emails giving them motivational tips and advice for one year following the competition.
10. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
11. Alternative prizes cannot be awarded.
12. Everyone Active reserves the right to make changes to the competition process at any point during the competition.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.