Brand-new kit coming on Saturday 1st October 2022!
The gym at Cotswold Leisure – Cirencester is set to undergo some extensive refurbishments in order to change the layout and to install brand-new fitness equipment. This refurbishment forms part of the £364k investment by Cotswold District Council, where Cotswold Leisure – Bourton will also be receiving improvements to the gym.
Gym Closure & Temporary Gym
FREE Access During the Refurbishment for All Fitness Members
Members will be given access to all Everyone Active centres while the refurbishment takes place. Everyone On Demand will also be made available to our members, allowing you to get your workout in at home!
To find your nearest alternative Everyone Active centre or learn more about EOD, use the links below.
As part of the refurbishment works, the gym will benefit from a whole host of brand-new, state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
Click the below floor plan to enlarge it.
- Installation of All new cardio equipment including Arc Trainers, cross trainers, rowers and treadmills
- Installation of All new resistance equipment including Dual Pulley, Lat Pulldown, chest press, shoulder press and Leg press
- Installation of ALL new free weights including benches and dumbbells
- Installation of ALL new plate loaded resistance machines including squat rack and smith machine
- Increased free weight area and separate stretch area
Free One Day Membership
Everyone Active would like to give you the chance to try the brand-new equipment for FREE. Along with the gym, the pass will also allow access to our swimming pool and fitness classes.
Redeem the pass online and a member of our team will be in touch to organise the date.