We’re delighted to share with you the exciting plans for a £3 million refurbishment project across the leisure centres in the Stratford District.
During this time we may have to close facilities to allow for the upgrades to take place. We understand how important your exercise programme is, so to avoid any interruptions to your routine, you can use the gym, swimming pool and group fitness classes at any Everyone Active centre whilst those respective facilities are closed.
Southam Leisure Centre
Stratford-on-Avon District Council and Everyone Active are pledging £800,000 towards the renovation of the existing Southam Leisure Centre, plus the addition of some exciting brand new facilities.
- New Gym with the latest Technogym equipment including the new ‘Climb’ and ‘Skill’ rage
- New free weights, Cardio and Functional fitness zones
- Virtual group cycling studio offering on demand classes throughout the day as well as a comprehensive instructor lead programme
- Increased capacity in Group cycling classes with additional bikes
- New spin bikes with latest displays and feedback
- Main studio refurbishment (new floor, decorations and ceiling)
- Enhanced swimming experience with poolside sensory lighting capable of changing water colour and projecting images along with accompanying music
- New sauna and steam room
- New change rooms
- Separate male and female village change rooms in the swimming pool area with family changing facility options
Unfortunately, the refurbishment of Southam Leisure Centre will cause some disruption to elements of the centre timetable.
The Greig Leisure Centre
We are delighted to announce the exciting new developments coming to The Greig Leisure Centre.
Shipston Leisure Centre
We are thrilled to be able to announce that Shipston Leisure Centre will be benefitting from some major refurbishments this summer.
Studley Leisure Centre
Discover these fantastic additions to the wonderful facilities already available at Studley Leisure Centre.
- Complete poolside refurbishment with enhanced swimming experience including sensory lighting capable of changing water colour and projecting images along with accompanying music
- New village change to be created with separate male and female change areas to allow for cubicle changing throughout, families able to change together.
Stratford Leisure Centre
Here at Everyone Active, we are excited to be able to tell you that Stratford Leisure Centre will be undergoing some major refurbishments this summer to make the facilities there even better.
- Complete refurbishment, floors, ceilings, new paint design (90+ stations), new lighting
- Introduction of Technogym ‘Climb’ and ‘Skill range. This includes a Skill Mill, Skill row, skill bike, Octane Fitness ‘Octane’ and new plate loaded resistance kit and lifting area
- Uplifted and refurbished change area
- New look café area
- Shapemaster toning suite – 10 station toning suite for those looking for a gym alternative
- New interactive waterplay in the teaching pool
- New group fitness timetable
- New gamified clip and climb experience & introducing TAG Active