Saturday 2nd October
We look forward to welcoming you to the new and improved facilities at Meadowside Leisure centre in Whiteley. Meadowside Leisure Centre, will be hosting an open day on Saturday 2nd October 2021 to celebrate our brand new 50+ station Gym and Virtual Studio. We will have a range of activities on offer for all the family to take part in.
It is important to note that it is advised all activities are to be booked before arrival and are subject to change.
Virtual classes will be bookable via the app or at reception. There is a large variety that caters for all abilities and needs.
- RPM spin – group cycling for all abilities with a variety of sprints, hill climbs and endurance tracks to hit all different training systems.
- CXWORX – CXWORX is an intense core workout, designed to build strength, stability and endurance in the muscles that support your core, including the abdominals, glutes and back muscles.
- BODYCOMBAT – is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness
- BODYPUMP – is THE ORIGINAL BARBELL CLASS, the ideal workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast
- SH’BAM – a fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH’BAM is an ego free zone – no dance experience required. All you need is a playful attitude and a cheeky smile
Lots of Active fun for the little ones on our bouncy castle and ball pond, sessions must be booked in advance.
Award winning, upbeat fun and funky music and movement classes for all the family!
Jiggy Wrigglers offers a well-articulated Dance and Movement class for you and your child.
Active Children’s dance classes
This is a great time to join our dance instructor Laura and let the little one’s express themselves through movement and dance.
Come along and try the activity on our Astro turf pitches, football skills, mini matches and penalty shoot-out. Lots of Active fun.
Other Free Activities Include:
- Face painting
- Balloon Modelling
- Gym sessions
- Junior gym mini inductions
- Personal Training sessions
- Gym Challenges
- Junior first aid workshops