Our lifestyles can be more unhealthy than we think. Start the fight back to a healthier you.
One You is here to help you get back to a healthier you, supporting you to make simple changes towards a longer and happier life. One You provides tools, support and encouragement every step of the way, to help improve your health right away. You are not alone – One You can help you make small changes yourself, or with friends and family.
Making small changes now can improve your health right away and double your chances of staying healthy as you get older. It’s never too late to start.
- EAT WELL – A healthy diet can help you look and feel great. It can also stop you gaining weight so start shelving the sugar and cutting back on fat.
- MOVE MORE – Getting enough exercise mean a stronger, fitter you. It’s good for your body and your mind too.
- BE SMOKE FREE – No surprises here – stopping is the best thing you can do. No matter how long you’ve smoked for, quitting helps improve health straight away.
- DRINK LESS – Cutting back on booze is good for your health. It can boost energy levels and improve the quality of your sleep.
- CHECK YOURSELF – Checking your body’s most important systems are running smoothly is a great place to start. Ask your GP/GP Practice if you are eligible for a free NHS Health Check.
- STRESS LESS – Relaxing helps you feel good and function well. Getting stress under control helps you feel better about yourself.
- SLEEP BETTER – It’ important to get a good night’s sleep. It allows your mind to relax, improving your mental and emotional well-being.
Take the free One You health quiz to see how you score and start the fight back to a healthier you.
Health Quiz »