We are pleased to inform you that proposed plans are underway to build the new Marylebone Library at Seymour Leisure Centre. The library is being built next to the recently refurbished leisure centre, creating a community hub for users of all ages to take part in a wide range of activities, and meet like-minded people.
As well as providing a space to read or browse books, and other library stock, the new modern facility will provide:
- Areas for customers to study and use Wi-Fi and computers
- Dedicated children’s and adult library areas
- Flexible space for a range of activities such as craft and book clubs
- Hosted events to help business start-ups, job seekers, and art exhibitions
We are consulting on the internal and external design proposals in two stages:
- Early discussions to get your views on the initial designs during February and March
- Official six-week consultation during June and July on revised designs having taken on board feedback at the initial design stage
Have your say
Our first stage of hearing your views starts on 14th February to 18th March 2018. Come along and see the exciting design proposals, meet the programme team and discuss your comments at one of the three engagement exhibitions:
Seymour Leisure Centre, Seymour Place W1H 5TJ
- Saturday 17th February, 11am – 3pm
Marylebone Library, 9 – 11 New Cavendish Street W1G 9UQ
- Tuesday 27th February, 3 – 8pm
- Wednesday 7th March, 8 – 10am
You can also view the design proposals and comment online at here.
Keep up to date on progress
To be kept informed with relevant programme news, register here.
To contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org One of our team will aim to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
Please share this information with your family, friends and colleagues that may have an interest in the new Marylebone Library, and we very much hope to see you at one of our exhibition events, or receiving your comments online.