Ensuring a safe environment on our golf courses
As we reopen our golf courses, we must not forget that it is still very important that we follow Government guidance regarding the coronavirus.
Our number one priority is ensuring our customers and colleagues remain safe, so we have outlined the following measures that will be implemented across all Everyone Active golf clubs:
Social distancing measures
To ensure all our customers and colleagues adhere to the recommended 2m distancing, we ask that everyone follows the below rules:
- Players can only play with members from the same household or one player from another household, providing there are social distancing measures
- Club houses will be closed
- Food and beverages will not be available to be purchased from the courses
- A one-way system will remain in operation, both on the course and its surrounding areas
- Two-metre zones will be clearly marked on the floor within clubs, on balconies and around tee-boxes
- Where possible, all customers will be required to book online prior to attending the course
- Where possible, all customers will be required to make payment online when making their booking. There will be no cash payments available.
- You will need to provide visual proof of your booking. This can be the confirmation email for your booking (printed or shown on your mobile), If booked via the app, your booking confirmation will be available to show in the “My Bookings & Favourites” tile
- All players will be asked to wait in their car until the first tee clears
- We have a strict 2 ball (players) maximum rule in accordance with the Government guidelines. Any group breaking this rule will be asked to leave the course
- All customers are to leave the course immediately after their round
- All customer will need to adhere to course rules including “slow play” regulations. If a faster player has caught up, allow them to play through on the next available tee and observe social distancing.
Please Note: Anyone that is found to not be following these rules will be asked to leave the course.
We will be avoiding all customers and colleagues from touching surfaces within the clubs. Consequently, the following will not be available:
- Hire equipment
- Ball cleaners
- Seating benches
- Buggies and trollies
- The driving range will remain closed
Other facilities may not be available at your local club, due to social distancing measures. Please check with your local club for details.
Hand sanitiser stations will be available within all our clubs and signage will be placed to remind people of the rules and Government advice. Where possible, we would ask all members to also bring their own hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
We ask that you do not visit the golf course if you are unwell or have been advised to stay at home. Further detail on this advice can be found here.
Once your local golf course has reopened, your membership will be automatically reactivated. If you would like to continue to freeze your membership, please click here
Please contact your local club directly for any further information.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you back on the course.
The Everyone Active Team.