Following the Governments COVID announcement
As per the latest Government announcement, we are delighted to reopen our centres on Wednesday 2nd December, with lessons and sports courses resuming on the 3rd December.
Whilst our gyms and swimming pools will remain open in all tiers, some of the facilities we are able to offer customers will be affected in tier 3 areas.
Details on what facilities will be available in each tier can be found below. Please familiarise yourself with this information, along with our COVID-safety measures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. Stay safe, keep active and we will see you all very soon!
Please continue to familiarise yourself with the latest information. See further information on Local Restriction Tiers and Government Social Distancing Guidelines.
We’ve been working hard to ensure our centres remain a safe environment for all when they reopen. Below are details for the measures we are taking specifically to certain facilities/activities within them.
Please be aware, not all of the below facilities may reopen at your local leisure centre in the first instance – this is dependent on the specific plans that have been agreed with your local authority.
Please ensure you read this information thoroughly before visiting the centre. All the measures detailed below are based on government guidance, professional bodies and our own risk assessments.
COVID secure measures for our indoor play areas
- The general measures will apply as well as the below measures.
- Sessions must be booked in advance through our website or app and will run for a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Customers must sanitise their hands on entering and exiting the soft play area.
- We request that only one parent attends with the children
- Customers visiting the soft play area must wear face coverings when not inside the play structure
- Please follow the one- way system inside the play structure.
- Young children or customers who may not understand the concept of social distancing must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in the play structure and surrounding area. Therefore, the accompanying adult must be physically capable of climbing in the play structure.
- Customers must sanitise their hands at the entrance to the soft play structure (area).
- For the safety of our customers some areas of the play structure and surrounding area may not be available, these include confined spaces, ball pits, sensory items and loose features. This may include the toddler/under 3’s areas- please check with the centre.
- Adults must be physically able to climb in the play structure to accompany their child to ensure social distancing.
- Please be aware that areas of the play structure and soft play may not be available, including confined spaces, ball pits, sensory items and loose features. This may include the toddler/under 3’s areas.
Go back to top of page
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with our general centre social measures as well as the listed facility specific measures prior to your visit.
All booking and payments need to be via the website or the Everyone Active app.