Cancelling your Direct Debit Membership
We recognise that many people’s circumstances change. In such an event, should you wish to cancel your direct debit membership we ask that you notify, in writing, your centre or visit our website, filling in an enquiry form. Please ensure you also notify your bank. This needs to be done before the 20th of the month in order to be effective from the 1st of the following month. Your membership will therefore continue until the end of the following month. Example: Cancel between 1st and 20th July, last payment was 1st July, membership will expire on 31st August, utilising final month in advance period*. We do not provide a refund for part months or the last month up front as this is your notice period.
* Golf memberships will have a two-month cancellation period.
Where notification is not received by the 20th of the month, we reserve the right to collect the following month and notice of your cancellation will be deemed to have been given in the following month. Your membership will therefore continue for a further two months. If you wish to re-start your membership with us you will be required to pay the start-up fee, pro rata payment and your last month up front. Example: Cancel between 21st and 31st July, last payment will be 1st August, membership will expire on 30th September, utilising last month up front period.
Cancelling your Annual Membership
As we offer a heavily discounted Annual Memberships for customers wanting to commit for 12 months, this membership cannot be cancelled once purchased.
Programmed & Bookable Activities
Your Membership may entitle you to book classes or activities which are included in your membership.
In order to make booking fair and sustainable for all our members we ask that all members are considerate of others and do not book an unreasonable number of sessions which may have an impact on other members’ ability to use their membership. Should members book multiple daily sessions we reserve the right to cancel any bookings we deem to be excessive including any sessions that are simultaneous where it is clear that the customer could not undertake both at the same time.
If you are unable to attend bookings, you must cancel as soon as possible. If your booking was not included in your membership and paid for, you will be required to contact the centre to cancel and bookings will be non-refundable. Alternative times may be offered at Everyone Active’s discretion.
Whilst most of our members, when unable to attend a booked activity cancel in good time to allow others to book, others do not attend preventing other members attending. In order to maximise spaces for our members we will impose a £4 “no show” charge for those that either fail to show up or cancel within 4 hours of the start time. Specific activity membership “no shows” will be subject to the same conditions and a dishonour charge in proportion to the activity will be applied. These can be found in the Activity Memberships section.
You can pay any “no show” charges online or at reception in your local centre. Please note that until you have paid any outstanding “no show” charges, you will be unable to book on to other classes/activities and the turnstiles at the centre will not let you in.
Waiting Lists will now be available on most classes and swim sessions so that when people cancel a class or session, those on a waiting list will be communicated with. In order to ensure places are not held for too long, places on waiting lists will only be held until 4 hours before the class or session start time, after which time the waiting list will be cleared and any member can book on if there are spaces available (this will be done on a first come first served basis).
Money Back Guarantee
A 14 day money back guarantee is offered to all new members. All monies paid in respect of the membership will be refunded in full should you for any reason wish to terminate this agreement within 14 days of joining to claim this, please complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch. We reserve the right to retain any administration fee.
Cancellation by Everyone Active
- Everyone Active reserve the right to refuse, cancel or change any booking or event at any time prior to its commencement and to refuse admission to the event or centre, or to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership.
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or making changes to opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events.
- In the case of cancellation for your event booking, Everyone Active will refund you the full price. Everyone Active shall not be responsible for any extra costs incurred as a result of a cancelled or rescheduled event.
- There is no entitlement to a refund where Everyone Active is forced to cancel part or all of an event due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. However, refunds may be given at Everyone Active’s discretion.
Cancellation by the Hirer
- Activity bookings will be non-refundable. Alternative times may be offered at Everyone Active’s discretion.
- If the client cancels the Event booking in under eight weeks of the beginning of the function date, they will still be required to pay the full amount for the booking. If the client cancels the Event booking over eight weeks of the beginning of the function date, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- For activity camps, birthday parties and block bookings, cancellation must be in writing 14 days prior to the event.
- Personal Training App Packages. Personal Training Packages cannot be refunded and if all sessions are not used within 3 months from the date of purchase, they will expire.
- Personal Training Session Cancellation period. Personal Training Sessions can be cancelled and re credited up to 24 hours before the start of the session. Any Personal Training Sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will not be credited. Sessions not attended will also not be credited.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or an activity is withdrawn from the centres programme.
- Everyone Active will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the hirer arising from the cancellation.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required when requesting a refund for activity camps, birthday parties and block bookings. Such requests are to be made in writing to the General Manager with original proof of purchase.
- For other hire, application for refunds must be made in writing to the General Manager stating the details of refund requested and with proof of purchase where appropriate.
- Refund requests will be honoured where less than 14 days’ notice is given for medical reasons with supporting medical evidence. If less than 14 days’ notice is given then discretion may be applied with the value credited to the account for future participation.
- No part session refunds/credits are available.
- A credit note will be given on any payment up to the value of £10.00. A refund or credit note will be given on any payment over £10.00.
- A 14 day money back guarantee is offered to all new members. All monies paid in respect of swimming lessons will be refunded in full should you, for whatever reason, wish to terminate this agreement. Swimming lesson membership is non-refundable after 14 days and non-transferable.
- Should you wish to return any retail product, on proof of purchase, we will exchange the item or provide a full refund, provided the item is unwashed, unworn and unused. This will be valid for 28 days from the date of purchase. If any retail product is found to be faulty, on proof of purchase we will exchange the item or provide a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Document last updated: 2nd August 2023