The 2019 Ealing Sports Awards celebration evening took place on Friday 9th July 2019.
Thank you to everyone who attended.
The winners in each category are as follows:
- Adult Volunteer of the Year – Clare Cogswell (Ealing Hockey Club)
- Adult Sports Person of the Year – Rachel Morgan (VI Tennis player – Ealing LTC)
- Junior Volunteer of the Year – Bethany Smith (BMX), Thomas Curtis (Ealing Hockey Club)
- Inclusive and Active award – Matthew Soanes (Ealing Swimming Club)
- Junior Club of the Year – Ealing Cricket Club
- Junior Sports Person of the Year – Maximo Libid (Tae Kwon Do), Mohamed Ali (Athletics)
- Coach of the Year – Melanie Chowns (West London Eagles Handball Club)
- Sports Club of the Year – West London Eagles Handball Club
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport Award – Barbara Blanch (Table Tennis)