These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The offer is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- All our normal membership and cancellation terms apply see www.everyoneactive.com/terms-and-conditions.
- All operational and booking privileges and regulations apply
- May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, promotion or special offer. No cash alternative is offered.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time.
- This offer does not affect consumer’s statutory rights.
- This offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
The following terms apply for the 50% reduction
- The 50% reduction is based on 2020 current advertised rates and not the rates that the original annual was purchased in 2019
The following terms apply for ‘price for life’ offer
- Offer only available on full fitness memberships, paid upfront for the year.
- The Price for Life membership is secured for the time period that Everyone Active runs the centers on behalf of the local authority
- The membership fee will be fixed at exactly the same price until you cancel your membership with us
- If a customer cancels their membership for any reason they will not be able to re-join on the ‘price for life’ offer.
The following terms apply for ‘Week’s guest pass’
- Pass is valid for 7 days from the date of the email sent which contains the pass.
- Available for over 16’s only
- The 7 days must be taken consecutively with no break.
- To validate your pass, simply ask your guest to show at reception. Please bring one proof of ID with you that confirms your age
- Free pass entitles the user to unlimited use of the gym, pools and classes at their chosen site
- One pass per person
- All customers must complete an application form for a ‘Membership card’ at the centre. A valid email address must be provided
- All customers wishing to use the gym must complete an induction (provided free of charge) and complete a Health Commitment Statement
- All classes must be booked in advance. Classes are subject to availability.
Promoter: SLM, 2 Watling Drive, Sketchley Meadows, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3EY
EVERYONE WHO VISITS OR USES EVERYONE ACTIVE MUST HAVE AN EVERYONE ACTIVE CARD.