Online Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The offer is open to UK residents.
- All our normal membership and cancellation terms apply see everyoneactive.com/terms-and-conditions.
- All operational and booking privileges and regulations apply
- May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, promotion or special offer. No cash alternative is offered.
- In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time.
- This offer does not affect consumer’s statutory rights.
- This offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Charity donation will be made to the National Emergencies Trust once our centres reopen
- Once we reopen and our facilities can be used again by our members the ongoing monthly membership will continue as normal and the charity donation will cease
The following terms apply for the one month free offer
- The offer of 1 month free can only be claimed on production of a redemption email to a member of the reception team. The redemption email will be sent to the members when our facilities re open
- The month free offer is valid for between October 2020 and March 2021 and is equivalent to one months free swimming lessons,
- To claim the offer you must present the letter between the 1st and 10th of the previous month to get the next month free
- The offer can only be redeemed against monthly paying direct debit swimming lessons.
- The offer is only valid if you remain a monthly paying member until end of March 2021without falling into any swimming lesson arrears). The offer is invalid if you cancel your swimming lessons or freeze your direct debit during the promotion period. Under certain circumstances the offer may be validated with the agreement of the site General/Contract Manager.
The following terms apply for ‘price for life’ offer
- Offer only available to swim lessons paid by monthly Direct Debit.
- The Price for Life membership is secured for the time period that Everyone Active runs the centers on behalf of the local authority
- The swimming lesson fee will be fixed at exactly the same price until you cancel your membership with us
- If a customer cancels their swim lessons for any reason they will not be able to re-join on the ‘price for life’ offer.
The following terms apply for ‘Week’s guest pass’
- Pass is valid for 7 days from the date of the email sent which contains the pass.
- Available for over 16’s only
- The 7 days must be taken consecutively with no break.
- To validate your pass, simply ask your guest to show at reception. Please bring one proof of ID with you that confirms your age
- Free pass entitles the user to unlimited use of the gym, pools and classes at their chosen site
- One pass per person
- All customers must complete an application form for a ‘Membership card’ at the centre. A valid email address must be provided
- All customers wishing to use the gym must complete an induction (provided free of charge) and complete a Health Commitment Statement
- All classes must be booked in advance. Classes are subject to availability.
Promoter: SLM, 2 Watling Drive, Sketchley Meadows, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3EY
EVERYONE WHO VISITS OR USES EVERYONE ACTIVE MUST HAVE AN EVERYONE ACTIVE CARD.