We’re thrilled to be able to share with you exciting plans for a comprehensive, multi-million pound refurbishment project at Abbey Fields Swimming Pool & Castle Farm Leisure Centre.
While this important refurbishment work is being done, all facilities at Abbey Fields Swimming Pool & Castle Farm Leisure Centre will close. We know your exercise regime is important, so in order to help you avoid any interruptions to your workout schedule, you’ll be able to use the necessary facilities at alternative Everyone Active centres while the facilities at your site are closed. The fitness class schedule has also been rearranged at our alternative local centres – view relocated class schedule.
Whats more, all Kenilworth members will have free access to our Everyone On Demand online fitness and wellbeing services.
Everyone On Demand – FREE to Abbey Fields and Castle Farm members
Castle Farm Leisure Centre – Opening December 2023!
Everyone Active is delighted to announce a multi-million pound project to renovate Castle Farm Leisure Centre in partnership with Warwick District Council is well underway. The refurbishment project will bring with it a host of new and improved facilities to the centre.
The extensive plans include:
- An 80 station gym and fitness studios
- Six court sports hall
- Stylish changing facilities and lockers
- New outdoor changing rooms for customers using football pitches
- A new petanque terrain for our local enthusiasts
- A new light and bright reception area and foyer, making the most of the parkland setting
- Castle Farm Leisure Centre closed for upgrade works on 12th December 2021
- Construction is well underway, with completion scheduled for late December 2023
Abbey Fields Swimming Pool
Everyone Active and Warwick District Council are excited to announce multi-million pound plans for new swimming facilities at Abbey Fields Swimming Pool.
This extensive upgrade will bring a huge number of benefits, by providing a wider range of activities and, in turn, helping to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community.
The brand-new facilities will include:
- Additional family indoor pool, with direct access to an adjoining sun terrace
- A moveable floor allowing the water depth to be altered, to meet the needs of young children, parents and babies or aqua aerobics sessions
- Direct pool access via a hoist from a ‘Changing Place’ facility for the disabled
- Attractive conservatory style café for park and pool visitors
- New, larger changing rooms with family friendly facilities
- New, bright and fresh entrance area and reception with views over the park
During the planned closures our customers will be encouraged to use our other Everyone Active centres and get a good feel for the upgraded and modern facilities that would be soon be available in Kenilworth. Further updates will follow with regards to fitness, swimming and swimming lesson subscriptions.
- Abbey Fields Swimming Pool closed for upgrade works on 18th December 2021
- Construction is underway and due for completion in Winter 2024
Relocated Abbey Fields and Castle Farm Leisure Centre Fitness Classes and Senior Sessions:
|–||Monday||Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre||10:00||Senior Badminton|
|Darren||Monday||Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre||11:00||Pilates|
|Richard||Tuesday||Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre||13:00||Aqua|
|–||Tuesday||Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre||13:30||Senior Bowls & Table Tennis|
|Angela||Wednesday||Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre||11:15||Yoga|
|Richard||Thursday||Hatton Swimming Pool||13:00||Aqua|
|Lorraine||Saturday||St Nicholas Park Leisure Centre||09:00||Yoga|
|Lorraine||Saturday||St Nicholas Park Leisure Centre||10:00||LBT|