The £9m refurbishment project at Hartham Leisure Centre is well underway. The works include both an extension to the building, providing a wide range of brand-new facilities, as well as significant improvement to existing ones.
The developments will go a long way in ensuring that a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities are available for the entire community to enjoy.
This phase has seen an extension to the building, which has significantly increased the provision of activities at the centre:
- A brand-new gym with 120 pieces of state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment
- Two new group fitness studios offering a wide range of classes
- A huge four storey soft play area with sensory room and TAGplay feature
What is TAGplay?
- A brand-new reception area
- A cafe with outside seating area
Click the below floor plan to enlarge it.
Gym Artistic Impressions
Soft Play Artistic Impressions
Due Early 2024
- The provision of a brand-new, immersive group cycling studio hosting both live and virtual classes
- New and improved gym changing facilities
Group Cycling is coming back to Hartham!
Please keep checking this page and our Facebook page for further updates on the project.
We are very excited to be working with East Herts Council on this development. It will go a long way to getting more people active and securing the long-term provision of leisure facilities for the local community. Thank you for your patience whilst works are underway.