Indoor climbing has never been more accessible – no experience is required to enjoy Clip ‘n Climb. Our auto belay system ensures that you can climb safely without assistance. Once you’ve finished your climb, if you want to come off or if you lose your balance, the system lowers you gently to the ground ready to start again or move onto another challenge.
- ALIENS – Invaders from space provide a super fun problem-solving challenge for ‘astro-nuts’ of all ages. LED lighting in the corner moulds adds interplanetary atmospherics as you climb to avoid the nasty aliens and reach the smiley face at the top. Pac Man meets climbing!
- ASTROBALL – Breath-taking in both visual appeal and climbing challenge. A sensational challenge featuring nine giant spheres that appear to be delicately balanced on top of each other. Top that!
- BIG CHEESE – This one’s not for Mice! A colourful wall of different routes to steadily weave your way to the top. A great climb for beginners or younger children but if you fancy a major challenge then go yellow which requires great flexibility and problem solving abilities.
- CHECKERPLATE – Light up the board on this challenge. Bright colourful LED lights reflect brilliantly off the metallic checker plate surface to create a visually stimulating challenge with plenty of options on a unique terrain.
- CIRCUIT BREAKER – Climbing meets lighting effect on this fantastic circuit board. From the gently pulsing connection lines to the flickering hi-voltage handholds you can choose your circuit to the top – will you follow the round flashing holds or the solid square ones?
- FACE TO FACE – Race to the top, face to face with your friends or opponents. This double-sided window-wall provides heaps of options for interactive fun with climbers on both sides. Watch and match your friend’s movements.
- PIXETRON – Pixetron is the new Diamonds! Brightly coloured pixels are arranged in a fantastic and bright pattern that’s a real head turner (and great for photo ops too!). Figure out how best to grip the round holds and which shapes to make as you climb your way to the top following the pixels as you go!
- SKYSCRAPER – Become Alain ‘The Human Spiderman’ Robert and scale this giant building. An excellent first climb for younger climbers going straight up the middle as if climbing a ladder. Challenging for fit and flexible adults working their way to the top using the under-cling handholds.
- SPEED CLIMB – Speed climb is the climb to beat. Race against the clock to see how fast you can climb or race your friends – who climbs fastest? Hugely popular with all ages and groups….
- TREE TRUNK – Jungle Gym gives way to Tree Climbing. For little monkeys (and grown ups too) there is nothing quite like climbing a tree – so why not have a go at our very own Clip n Climb tree trunk climb?
A safety briefing Is included in your activity time. This will take place at the start of your session so please arrive promptly, preferably 15 minutes before the start of the session. If you miss this briefing you will not be able to take part in the session and no refund will be offered.
Keep up to date and follow us on social media.