If you haven’t participated in any sport or exercise before, it’s never too late. Everyone Active in partnership with Ealing Council offers a wide range of 50+ activity sessions that have lower impact and are at a suitable pace.
Why get active?
- Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and strokes
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Helps control body weight and can
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer –it may also help prevent other forms of cancer
- Decreases the risk of depression and reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces the likelihood of brittle bone disease (osteoporosis) inlater life