Keep track of all your activity in one place by connecting your favourite fitness tracker devices and mobile apps to your Everyone Active online profile.
Connecting your device or mobile app will give you a full picture of precisely how active you have been, automatically synchronising with your Everyone Active profile, saving you the need to manually add activities to your planner.
This will allow you to keep track of how you’re progressing toward whatever targets you may have set yourself, be it distance covered, calories burned, steps counted or whatever it is that you’re aiming for.
Whether you’re tracking your daily steps, a GPS walk, run or cycle, or other activities they will be automatically logged, with your calories, distance and duration information all saved and readily available for whenever you need them.
Here’s a list of the devices you can currently connect to your online profile:
- Fitbit – track steps and activity with your Fitbit device or the mobile app.
- Jawbone – track steps and activity with your Jawbone device.
- Misfit – track steps and activity with your Misfit device.
- Strava – track your runs, cycles, swimming and other activities with the Strava mobile app.
- Map My Run – track your runs, cycles, swimming and other activities with the Map My Run mobile app.
- Moves – track your steps, runs and cycling with the Moves mobile app.
- SwimTag – track your swimming at affiliated SwimTag pools with your SwimTag.