The Sports Development Team at Everyone Active aim to increase and support the provision of quality sport and physical activity experiences for people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- Sport in the Community and Doorstep Sports Sessions aim to increase sports participation opportunities for young people and help them to get active.
- School Sports Programmes are delivered to support basic skills development and lay the foundation for sport and physical activity at an early age, building healthy habits which will last into adulthood.
- Support is given to local sports clubs through such projects as the Community Sports Forum and the Get Active Festival.
- A range of targeted initiatives are delivered include #thisgirlcan triathlon programmes and outreach community bootcamps.
- Large scale sporting events take place throughout the year including the Midhurst Ramble Sportive, Natures Way Foods Chichester Triathlon Series, and Children on the Edge Chichester Half Marathon
For a list of the sport and leisure clubs and societies in the District visit the Chichester District Council website.