While we welcome the government’s latest announcement regarding Plan B measures being lifted, we request all colleagues and customers remain vigilant and mindful of protecting themselves and others around them. We should all continue to play our part in containing the spread of the coronavirus. As such, the following guidance and measures will still continue within our leisure centres:
- Hand sanitiser will remain available in all our centres, which we urge all customers to use. We will continue with our increased cleaning regimes. Please support us in maintaining a clean and safe environment for all
- Screens will remain in place in reception and membership sales areas
- We encourage customers to still wear masks when not taking part in exercise
- Gym-users should bring their own sweat towels to wipe themselves (not the machines). Cleaning of machines must be completed using the paper towels and cleaning products provided
- Customers are asked to bring their own water bottles for refilling at water fountains
Thank you for everyone’s support and efforts to keep our leisure centres a safe environment for all.