How long does the game last?
Each game lasts 12 minutes, with a five-minute brief before starting the game. We do ask customers to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time in order for guests to check in. Please leave plenty of time for your journey.
Do I need a wristband?
Yes. All games require you to wear a wristband, remember to bring it on your next visit.
How do I score points?
You score points by holding your wristband against the illuminated beacons. You can keep scoring until your game ends but must TAG 12 other beacons in-between.
What is the minimum age requirement?
Players need to be a minimum of 1.2 metres tall.
What should I wear?
To enjoy our TAGactive course you need to wear comfortable clothes and trainers. No jewellery or sharp objects such as belt buckles or clothing studs are permitted.
- Shoes – Wear sensible sport shoes. (Open toes shoes, croc type shoes, espadrilles or open back shoes must not be worn)
- Clothing – Wear suitable full body clothing, i.e long sleeve top and full length bottoms. Secure all drawstrings prior to participation. Do not wear items of clothing with sharp items on them. Do not wear torn clothing. Remember to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty or even slightly damaged.
- Jewellery – Remove all jewellery. Please do not bring these to the session.
- Hair – Secure tie back loose hair prior to participation.
- Loose Items – You must not have anything in your pockets or attached to you that may fall. This includes all electronic devices.
- Medication – Bring all medication you may need throughout your activity.
- Food / Drink – Do not take food or drink into the TAGactive arena.