Everyone Active is one of the country’s leading leisure management companies. We specialise in the development and management of over 200 leisure and cultural facilities across the country, in partnership with more than 60 local authorities. Many of these centres have football, gymnastics, tennis, trampolining, climbing, ice skating and basketball sessions for kids, all of which require coaching. That’s where you come in.
At centres up and down the country, we’re on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated coaches to teach a variety of sports and activities. So whether your specialism is football, gymnastics, basketball, climbing, ice skating, tennis, or pretty much anything else, we’re sure we can find a spot for you!
To be a success, you should be qualified to Level 2 (or equivalent) or above and be dedicated to helping young people have fun, get fit and improve their health and wellbeing. You should also be approachable to children, parents and other customers, as well as being passionate about helping everyone unlock their true potential. You should also aspire to be a role model, making the centre a fun and friendly environment for colleagues and customers alike.
If that sounds like you, you’ll find all our coaching vacancies advertised on the Everyone Active pages at Leisure Opportunities, Indeed and Glassdoor.
Everyone Active colleagues get access to a fantastic benefits package. This includes free membership to all our centres across the country for you and a partner or child, 25% off swimming lessons, sports coaching sessions and Junior Adventures Group school holiday camps for your children.
We are as passionate about our people as we are about encouraging everyone to take part in activity. Employees are our greatest asset – they are a representation of our brand and are what help to drive our business forward. We refer to them as ‘colleagues’ and it’s our aim to develop them in a way that enables each individual to realise their potential.
Quite simply, we only employ people who are as passionate about our vision as we are and share our values. We want to provide the best experience for our members through friendly and approachable colleagues who are an expert within their field.
We offer various training and development opportunities for all our colleagues, which is one of the key aspects to our success. There are a series of both mandatory and optional training and development activities that are designed to enable every colleague to succeed and to fulfil their potential. One our values is ‘to celebrate our successes’ and we want to provide our colleagues with every opportunity to do exactly that. We can support you in attaining L2 and L3 Community Activator qualifications to enhance any sports experience and courses you may already have.
All our colleagues share the same passions – to get more people active and to help improve the health and wellbeing of our nation. We’ve made it our mission to encourage more people to participate in 30 minutes of moderate physical activity, five times a week.
• Inclusive – we have colleagues from all backgrounds and want to make them feel valued which acknowledging everyone is different
• Supportive – we proactively help our colleagues to live an active and healthy lifestyle as well as helping them at work and at home. We provide training and development to support colleagues’ career paths
• Positive – we create a friendly environment that makes working for Everyone Active fun and enjoyable
• Progressive – we lead the way in developing innovative and market-leading services so our colleagues can feel they are supporting the wider community. All the while, the company is committed to enhancing their development during their time with us.
If you’re interested in helping us to achieve our goals, why not find out more about our current job opportunities? All our vacancies can be found in the Everyone Active portals at Leisure Opportunities, Indeed and Glassdoor.
We are committed to both service quality and people development. This is illustrated by the company’s achievements in the independent assessments of ‘Quest’ and ‘Investors in People’.
The company has assembled a team of highly skilled and energetic managers. Each has adopted a leadership-driven management style, with the development and empowerment of individuals as its core philosophy.
• Free membership – to our centres nationwide
• Free online access – to all classes, workouts and training plans online
• 25% off – sports coaching courses, swimming lessons and Junior Adventures Group activity camps for our colleagues’ children during school holidays