Cancelling your Direct Debit Membership
We recognise that many people’s circumstances change. In such an event, should you wish to cancel your direct debit membership we ask that you notify, in writing, your centre or visit our website, filling in an enquiry form and choosing ‘Membership’. Please ensure you also notify your bank. This needs to be done before the 20th of the month in order to be effective from the 1st of the following month. Where notification is not received by 20th of the month, we reserve the right to collect any monies outstanding in the event of this agreement not being upheld. If you wish to re-start your membership with us you will be required to pay the start up fee, pro rata payment and your last month up front.
Programmed & Bookable Activities
Your membership may entitle you to book classes or activities which are included in your membership. If you are unable to attend such bookings you must cancel as soon as possible. If your booking was not included in your membership and paid for, you will be required to contact the centre to cancel and arrange either a refund or change of session.
Activity/classes paid for outside of your membership can not be refunded via the website or app.
Whilst the majority of our members, when unable to attend a class they have booked, cancel their classes in good time to allow others to book on, others just do not show up and prevent other members accessing the class. In order to maximise spaces for our members we will impose a £4 “no-show” charge for those that either fail to show up or cancel within 4 hours of the class start time unless that space is taken up by another member.
Waiting Lists will now be available on most classes so that when people cancel a class those on a waiting list will receive an automated e-mail with a direct link for them to book into the class. In order to ensure places are not held for too long, places on waiting lists will only be held until 4 hours before the class start time, after which time the waiting list will be cleared and any member can book on if there are spaces available in the class (this will be done on a first come first serve basis).
Money Back Guarantee
A 14 day money back guarantee is offered to all new members. All monies paid in respect of the membership will be refunded in full should you for any reason wish to terminate this agreement within 14 days of joining. We reserve the right to retain any administration fee.
Cancellation by Everyone Active
- Everyone Active reserve the right to refuse, cancel or change any booking or event at any time prior to its commencement and to refuse admission to the event or centre, or to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership.
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or making changes to opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events.
- In the case of cancellation for your Event booking, Everyone Active will refund you the full price. Everyone Active shall not be responsible for any extra costs incurred as a result of a cancelled or rescheduled event.
- There is no entitlement to a refund where Everyone Active is forced to cancel part or all of an event due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. However, refunds may be given at Everyone Active’s discretion.
Cancellation by the Hirer
- If the client cancels the Event booking in under eight weeks of the beginning of the function date, they will still be required to pay the full amount for the booking. If the client cancels the Event booking over eight weeks of the beginning of the function date, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- For Activity Camps and Birthday Parties cancellation must be in writing 14 days prior to the event.
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or an activity is withdrawn from the centres programme.
- Everyone Active will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the hirer arising from the cancellation.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required when requesting a refund for Activity Camps and Birthday Parties. Such requests are to be made in writing to the General Manager with original proof of purchase.
- For other hire, application for refunds must be made in writing to the General Manager stating the details of refund requested and with proof of purchase where appropriate.
- Refund requests will be honoured where less than 14 days’ notice is given for medical reasons with supporting medical evidence. If less than 14 days’ notice is given then discretion may be applied with the value credited to the account for future participation.
- No part session refunds/credits are available.
- A credit note will be given on any payment up to the value of £10.00. A refund or credit note will be given on any payment over £10.00.
- A 14 day money back guarantee is offered to all new members. All monies paid in respect of swimming lessons will be refunded in full should you, for whatever reason, wish to terminate this agreement. Swimming Lesson membership is non-refundable after 14 days and non-transferable.
- Should you wish to return any retail product, on proof of purchase, we will exchange the item or provide a full refund, provided the item is unwashed, unworn and unused. This will be valid for 28 days from the date of purchase. If any retail product is found to be faulty, on proof of purchase we will exchange the item or provide a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Document last updated: December 10th 2019